We Need To Learn Many things From Shri Krishna - Just Do Gud

Like us on FB

It is an unusual message, without understanding the depth of its mind, it is a futile narrative, but this is the truth, this is the religion and this is the law of truth .... !! *
Karna asked Krishna - My mother gave me relief as soon as I was born. Was it my fault to be an illegitimate child?
Dronacharya did not teach me because I was not a Kshatriya son.
Parshuram ji taught me right but cursed that at the time when I will need the most of that education, I would forget him. Because, according to him, I was a Kshatriya.
Only accidentally a cow took my arrow and his master cursed me while I had no fault.




I was insulted in Draupadi Swayam.
Mother Kunti told me my birth secret at the last even to save her other sons.
* Whatever has been received from me, Duryodhana's daughterhood has happened. *
* So, if I fight with him then where am I wrong? *
* Krishna replied: *
Karna, I was born in prison.
Even before death, death was waiting for me to ambush.
The night I was born, I was away from the parents that night.
Your childhood spent listening to their sounds between Khadga, chariot, horse, bow and arrow. I found the cow's cowshed, got dung and found it walking and standing before it had to face several deadly attacks.
No army, no education, no education It is only the people that I am the cause of their problems. When your guru was praising your bravery, I did not get any education at that age. When I happened to be sixteen years old, Sage arrived in Gurukul of Sandeepan.


You could marry the girl of your choice.
I did not find the girl I loved and got married to whom I wanted or whom I had saved from the demons.
My entire society had to be removed from the banks of the Yamuna and had to settle on a seaside sea, to save them from corruption. Due to the escape from Ran, I was also told Bhuru.
* If Duryodhana wins the war tomorrow, you will get lots of credit. *
* What will I get if Dharmaraj wins? *
I will only be blamed for the problems created by war and war.
Recalling one thing, Karna -
Life gives challenges to everyone, life does not do justice to anyone. Duryodhana has faced injustice, so Yudhishtir also gives injustice.

But you know what the true religion is.

It does not matter if there is any insult, which is our right, we can not get it ... The significance is about how you face that crisis at that time. Stop praying, Karna does not judge, does not mean justice. Would have been allowed to walk on the path of unrighteousness.
We have to learn a lot from Krishna.
-Just Do Gud

Comments