Enrique's Love Letters

Like us on FB
Monday Morning , at the Beautiful city of London , Thames River. London Bridge.Weather was romantic , the London bridge was shining like sun , due to reflections of Thames River. So Sparking moment,  and here comes Enrique riding on his Cycle.

Enrique , a tall handsome and lovely boy was on his way to post office. He was a loyal and punctual Postman. He took his bag from post office and went to deliver all the letters to their owners.

The weather was lovely and amusing him. He handed 30 letters and the last one was little bit far from city. 
He went far at the extension of London city and saw a Rose house, in the center of a garden full of red roses. He got excited , there he had to deliver his last letter.

He knocked the door. “ Knock ! Knock” and “ Oh My God !” he said to himself.
A golden , beautiful and charming lady in front of him. He fallen in love in first sight.

He handed her , her letter and went back to his home , crazy riding his cycle and singing on the streets.
At the night, he was fantasizing that lady in his dreams,  singing , kissing & hugging her.
He woke up early morning, 5 o clock and took a paper , started writing.

Monday night, and I feel so low,
I count the hours, but they go so slow.                        

I know the sound of your voice, can save my soul.
City lights, the streets are gold.
Looked down my window to the world below.
Move so fast, but it feels so cold
And I am all alone,
Don’t let me die, I’m losing my mind,
Baby, just give me a sign.

And now that you’re gone,
I just wanna be with you.
And I can‘t go on, I wanna be with you.
Wanna be with you..


                                    Yours loving,
                                    Enrique Iglesias.




That day, he finished his job very early and crazy Enrique went to that Rose House again.
He knocked, lady appeared. He smiled and handed her the letter, which he written early morning and got disappeared from her.
He noticed the eyes of lady were always sad , but lovely. The lady read the enrique’s letter and smiled “,  A Silly Crazy Boy hitting the women older than him. !”
Enrique was really in love, he was vero amante ( The true lover ).

Next day, same Scene he went again and handed her the letter.

Every day here you come walking

I hold my tongue, I don't do much talking
You say you're happy and you're doin' fine
Well go ahead, baby, I got plenty of time
Sad eyes never lie
Sad eyes never lie

Well for awhile I've been watching you steady
Ain't gonna move 'til you're good and ready
You show up and then you shy away
But I know pretty soon you'll be walkin' this way
Sad eyes never lie
Sad eyes never lie
                                                                yours loving,
                                                                Enrique Iglesias.





And went back crazy again to his home. They never communicated with each other through lips,  Enrique even don’t know her name. But the lady loved his letter ,so she never stopped him doing so.
When she read , “ Sad eyes”   she was fallen for Enrique, but felt very sad.

“ Oh Lord ! You are so kind heated , please please ..give this boy to me. When I rebirth again. I love him ! will die for him” she prayed.

They really started loving each other, but never communicated.
Almost 1000 letters were passed like this, and still no contact.
Everyday Enrique comes to her and she smiles.
Today is 1001 letter which Enrique handed to her.

She reads,

Have I told you how good it feels to be me,


when I'm in you?
I can only stay clean                                                   
when you are around.
Don't let me fall.
If I close my eyes forever,
would it ease the pain?
Could I breathe again?

Maybe I'm addicted,
I'm out of control,
but you're the drug
that keeps me from dying.
Maybe I'm a liar,
but all I really know is
you're the only reason I'm trying.
Baby , I’m addicted !! yes I’m Addicted.


" I love you Sweet heart from my soul, and will love you forever till my last breath.   Will you Marry me... ?? ...."
                                                                                                                    Yours loving,
                                                                                                                    Enrique Iglesias.


As She finished, she plucked all the Roses from her garden and started crying loudly.
At the night, the Proposal Letter was still in her hands,she cries  “ God ! why you give so much Pain ? I love him please, oh Please”
The next day, Enrique came hoping a positive reply to his proposal.
Today she handed him a letter.
Enrique was very excited and went back crazy with her letter.

He reads,
“ My love, Enrique. I know you love like “ God of love” so do I. But we can’t marry.
I’m sorry. My husband is fighting for our motherland in the war. I love him, and also you too. Please forgive me. We will marry next birth. My promise.
You write wonderful , I love your letter please don’t stop writing for me.
I love you and Marriage ! Please Forget it and Let it go !
Love you forever !
                                                                                                                   My Sweetheart.     


Enrique , the postman was reading it, at the London bridge. His heart was broken thought to commit suicide, but shouted.“ Lord, Why you steal food from the Hungry ?”
He was walking around and sings.
You, do you remember me?

Like I remember you?
Do you spend your life
Going back in your mind to that time?
Because I, I walk the streets alone
I hate being on my own
And everyone can see that I refell
And I'm going through hell
Thinking about you with somebody else

Somebody wants you
Somebody needs you
Somebody dreams about you every single night
Somebody can't breath without you, it's lonely
Somebody hopes that someday you will see
That Somebody's Me
That Somebody's Me
That Somebody's Me…..”                                                                       

yours loving,
Enrique Iglesias.

Watch It ! ( English)            Watch It ! ( Spanish)

Enrique still writes and sings. He is the most popular Pop Star on Earth. He never stopped writing for his beloved , whom name he don’t even know.
But the face still remains in his heart.
“ What is there in Name !
                                                                                - William Shakespeare.
The Truth :-
Enrique was in reality, William Shakespeare.
This is True story of William Shakespeare.
He was that postman who written thousands of songs, poems and plays dedicated to his beloved lady.
And above quotation is based on this fact. Because Shakespeare never Knew her Soulmate’s name.

Moral of the Story :-Love is not having, is giving. Never Commit suicide if you fail, else you can’t give to your beloved. Be The Enrique , ( William Shakespeare ) The Postman. My friends !

Comments