My Angle

Like us on FB
I know that you know that I love you. 
But still I want to say 'I love you' again and again. 
No matter how many times I say those three 
words to you, 

my thirst cannot be satisfied.

Even you are doing normal daily activities,
you make me feel so thrilled and excited.

You sit relaxely on a sofa and watch TV.
Or you are cleaning dishes or ironing clothes.
Or you are cutting vegetables, while singing a song.
Then I watch you and observe you.
Then my unexplainable feelings of love rise
like giant waves in the Pacific Ocean.

Oh my god !!! what a dazzling angel you are !!!
Even the stars can fade in your presence.
Literally I lost myself in your magic.
As a small bowl cannot adjust more water,
happiness in my heart is overflowing, because of you.
I cannot bear this heaven.
You made me believe in miracles.
You won me, dear angel.

Comments