She will Happy

Like us on FB
Norman Vincent Peale was a famous Psychologist and successful 
writer in USA. When his career beginning, a woman came to his 
hospital with a lot of worry. She has a lot of agony. She was crying. 
She knew that the Dr. Normal Vincent Peale was a very busy doctor.
.
Then she asked him "Doctor, I need to talk to you. I need your
counselling. How much time can you spend for me ?
.
Then Dr. Norman Vincent Peale told her
"My dear, I can spend you 30 minutes".
.
Then the woman started telling her problems.
Gradually she completed 15 minutes.
.
Dr. Peale said "My dear, we have only 15 minutes remaining now."
.
She continued telling her problem with tears. Dr. Peale was listening.
.
Dr. Peale said "My dear, Now 25 minutes are finished.
You have only 5 minutes remaining now."
.
She kept telling her problem. She continued telling.
Dr. Peale was listening.
.
Dr Peale said "My dear, Now 29 minutes are finished.
You have only one minute remaining now."
.
The woman talked and expressed herself more. She completed
30 minutes. Then she said "Thank you doctor. Now my burden is
removed. Now I'm happy. Thank you doctor. You helped me a lot.
See you later". The woman left the hospital with a lot of peace of mind.
......
When a woman starts telling you her problem, it does not mean she
needs an advice or solution from you. She already knew the solution.
She does not need your advice or solution. She just needs a person
to listen to her words, when she is talking.

 You should listen, listen.. listen.. listen.. and listen.
 Listen to her not only with your ears, but
also with your heart. That is enough. That is enough to make a
woman's heart burden-less and happy. The more you listen to a
woman's words attentively, the more she feels relaxation and the
more she likes you.
.....................................

Comments