The Trustful Relaltionship

Like us on FB
A husband woke up in the morning with a hangover. 
He remembered what has happened last night. 
Last night he drank fully, came home, 
beat her wife, broke glasses. 

So now, he was afraid of his wife for 
his extreme bad behaviour. He thought his wife would scold him.
He was nervous and did not know what to do 

and how to escape from the anger of his wife.
.
Then he saw aspirins and water beside his bed. He sat down and
saw his clothes all clean and pressed. He took the aspirin & found
a note "honey, breakfast is on the table, I left to buy groceries.
I love you".
.
Totally shocked, He went to the kitchen for breakfast there
he found his son and asked him "What happened last night?".
.
Son says "Well dad.. you came home at 3 am, drunk and
broke all the crockery, beat mom & made a total mess...."
.
The husband confused and asked, "I know these things.
what happened later?"


Son said, "Mom dragged you to the room and tried to take 
your clothes off and you said 
"Ohh lady.. leave me alone. Don't touch me. I'm married"
.

Comments