A teacher became world champion, now ready for Rio

Like us on FB
Two years ago, Katy McLean taught at school ,    now she is a captain of the England Rugby Sevens team
In Guildford Katy McLean was sweating around 10-10 hours a day ans she is a golden hope for England. People are hoping that England will win gold at the Rio Olympics in leading her. But two years ago Mclean was not thought about playing for country . She was teaching at the school. Teaching was her full-time job. While she playing rugby as a game for fitness. 30-year-old McLean is captain of England's Rugby Sevens team. She led the team and won
the World Cup in 2014. Since then, she is the star player
for the country. i.e, her career is extremely small
but quite exciting. About their preparations,
she says, "I never imagined that I was doing it.
We are 18 girls on Olympic preparations.
Players take retirement on this stage of age, at that age we found a Professional
contract. I leave the school grounds and now I am perspires Gym for many hours.
In the first three to four months to adopt this lifestyle is very difficult.
"It is hard to believe that I ever had to leave the game.
 Now I am a player of that game as profession. "Says McLean,
who played rugby from the age of five,
" I was started playing rugby at the age of five years.
But we lived where there was no girls team. So I played in mixed team.
When I was 12, I stopped playing with boys.
After this age, mixed team was not allowed to play.
Therefore my game got off. Four years later I went to another school.
Rugby coach told me to play there. I started playing again.
But soon it was understood that I am just an amateur can play this game.
Because Rugby Board do not contract with women.
Then I began to focus more on my studies and become a teacher.
McLean says," I miss my school kids, accordingly contacted them
after becoming a professional player. When I do practice,
 play or just go elsewhere for play I update to my school kids. I also call them. "
McLean says  that the next World Cup in 2017 is the same.
But do know that we will play in it or not.
Because it will not know how our fitness at the age of 31.
The studies also looked at the remains. After a year and see that sight again as a teacher in school.

Comments