A Lady who knows to be happy

Like us on FB
Once there was a woman. She woke up one morning,   
looked in the mirror, and noticed she had only three hairs 
on her head.
She said "Well. Today I will comb my hair to left side".
So she did and she had a wonderful day.
The next day she woke up, looked in the mirror and saw
that she had only two hairs on her head.
She said, "Nice. Today I will comb my hair to right side"
So she did and she had a grand day.
The next day she woke up, looked in the mirror and
noticed that she had only one hair on her head.
"Well," she said, "today I will colour my hair with red colour."
She did that. And she had a super day.
The next day she woke up, looked in the mirror and
noticed that there wasn't a single hair on her head.
She exclaimed, "WOW....I don't have to fix my hair from today!"
Then she had a mind blowing happy day.
Moral : Happy people always focus on what they have.
Unhappy people always focus on what they dont have.
To be happy in our life, we need not have great things.
Very small things and very few things are enough to be
very very happy. Take a beautiful decision to be happy
with what you have. Always focus on what you have.
Then your life will become wonderful and colourful.

Comments