Express Your Love...

Like us on FB
If you have a great love with your dad, mom, brother, husband, lover etc, express it using your words.

If you like a person, express it.
If you see good qualities in your friends, tell them.
If you hide everything in your heart, your love is useless.
The person, whom you love, cannot be happy with your love,
until and unless you express it.
People are hungry for praises. They are very thirsty for sweet words.
Your praises and appreciation make them happy and satisfactory.
You need not spend money to praise a person and
to make him happy.
If you tell your wife "you are very beautiful",
she will feel very happy and try to become more beautiful.
If you tell your child "you are studying very well",
he will feel very happy and try to study even more".
If you tell your lover "you take care for me",
he will feel very happy and try to take more care for you".
Beautiful Human relations are based on "praises and sweet words".
If you want to win love from other people, praise them sincerely.
A wife said "I cook food very well with a lot of care and time.
I always wait for my husband's response, after I have given him food.
Though daily my food is tasty, My husband never says
"The food is very good and tasty and you cooked wonderfully ".
But whenever food is not tasty,
He says "food is very bad. you did not cook well".

Comments