An Engineer and A Lawyer

Like us on FB
An engineer can't find a job. So he opens a clinic and
puts a sign outside 'GET TREATMENT FOR 200 Rs-
IF NOT CURED, GET BACK 1000 Rs.
A lawyer thinks this is a great opportunity to earn 1000 Rs 
and goes to the clinic.
Lawyer: "I have lost my sense of taste".
Engineer: "Nurse, bring medicine from box no. 22 and
put 3 drops in patient's mouth".
Lawyer: "Ugh..this is kerosene".
Engineer: "Congrats, your sense of taste is restored.
Give me 200 Rs"
The annoyed lawyer goes back after a few days to recover
his money...
Lawyer: "I have lost my memory. I cannot remember anything".
Engineer: "Nurse, bring medicine from box no. 22 and
put 3 drops in his mouth".
Lawyer (annoyed): "This is kerosene. You gave this to me
last time for restoring my taste".
Engineer: "Congrats. You got your memory back.
Give me 200 Rs".
The fuming lawyer pays him, and then comes back a week
later determined to get back 1000 Rs.
Lawyer: "My eyesight has become very weak"
Engineer: "Well, I don't have any medicine for that,
so take this 1000 Rs".
Lawyer (staring at the note): "But this is 20 Rs, not 1000 Rs".
Engineer: "Congrats, your eyesight is restored.
Give me 200 Rs"

Comments