A Painter

Like us on FB
One day painter was asked to paint a boat by the owner
of a boat. He brought with him paint and brushes and began
to paint the boat a bright red, as the owner asked him.

While painting, the painter realised that there was a hole in
the boat and decided to repair it. When finished painting,
he received money from the owner. Then he left.

The next day, the owner of the boat came to the painter and
presented him with a nice cheque, much higher than the
payment for painting.

The painter was surprised. He said to the owner " You have
already paid me for painting the boat!

The owner said "But this is not for the paint job. This cheque
is for repairing the hole in the boat".

The painter said "Ah! That was a very small work. Surely that
my work was not worthy of receiving a big cheque like this. "

Then the owner said "My dear friend, you do not understand.
Let me tell you what happened. When I asked you to paint the
boat, I forgot to tell you about the hole. When the boat dried,
my kids took the boat and went on a fishing trip.
They did not know that there was a hole. I was not at home
at that time. When I returned and noticed they had taken the
boat. I worried a lot. Because I remembered that the boat had
a hole.
Now imagine my relief and joy when I saw them returning from
fishing. Then, I examined the boat and found that you had repaired
the hole! You see, now, what you did?* You saved the life of my
children! I do not have enough money to pay for your wonderful
work. "

#Moral :
Let us help others. wherever and whenever there is a chance to help
others, let us do it. Sometimes our small help may change their life.

Comments