Dear Girls and women, Be careful on Facebook

Like us on FB
Sunita is a 20 year old young lady who is studying in a college.
She uses Facebook daily. On Facebook, she got a friend
request from an unknown lady Radhika. Sunita added Radhika.
They became FB friends. They have been chatting daily for
2 months. The knowledge, intelligence and behaviour of Radhika
attracted Sunita a lot. As usually, one day they are chatting.
.
Radhika : How many boy friends do you have?
Sunita : I have no boy friend. what about you ?
Radhika : I have 10 boy friends. Don't tell me lies. Im your friend.
Sunita : Really I have no bf.
Radhika : Did you do sex ever?
Sunita : No I did not. Did you do it ever?
Radhika : Yes. Many times.
Sunita : Oh My God. without being married, we should not do it.
Radhika : whats wrong in it? No wrong. We must enjoy life.
We should not care outdated foolish traditions. I have many boy
friends and many wonderful sexual experiences with them.
But we should tell these things only to our best and close friends.
You are my best friend. So I'm telling you all of my personal things.
But you dont trust me. So you are not telling me your things.
Really so sad.
Sunita : Ok. I will tell you. I did sex one time.
Radhika : wow...with whom?
Sunita : His name is Aakash. He is my classmate.
Radhika : Very interesting. How was it happened?
Sunita : On 20th April, this year, my parents went to another city.
That day, I phoned him and I told him that my parents were not at
home. Then he came my home .....(Sunita told everything to Radhika).
In this way, we enjoyed a lot that day.
Radhika : Please send me your nude photo.
Sunita : (shocked) why do you need my nude photo? I dont send.
Radhika : Dont worry. You dont have any problem. Im a lesbian
(a lady who is sexually interested in another lady).
So I want to see you nude.
Sunita : But I dont like to send my nude photo to others. Im sorry.
Radhika : Now you told me about your sex relation. In your Facebook
friends list, you have your brothers, sisters, relatives, classmates
and lecturers. Now they are in my friends list. I have already added
them. If you dont send me your nude photo, I will give the Username
and Password of my FB account to all of your brothers, sisters,
relatives, classmates and lecturers. Think and decide carefully.
.
Sunita sent her nude photo to Radhika. Radhika took the phone
number of Sunita and called her. Radhika is not a girl. A 21 year old
college going male student Raju created a fake account on FB with
the name "Radhika". Raju started blackmailing Sunita. He said
"Come to Red rose restaurant and give me 10,000 rupees. Otherwise
I will send your nude photo and your secrets to all the people in your
friends list. Sunita met Raju and gave him 10,000 Rupes . But Raju
harassed her many times. Sunita gave Raju more than 1,00,000
Rupees. Raju has 6 FB accounts with female names. He trapped
and blackmailed 200+ college girls like this. But only one girl told
his harassment to her parents. Her parents met police Inspector.
Then the policemen caught Raju.
This incident happened last year in Hyderabad, India.
.
Dear Friends, the above Chatting (conversation on FB) is my creation.
The above names are also my creation. But the whole news is true.
This is a real incident happened in Hyderabad. In all the newspapers,
this shocking news was published in 2015. Raju accepted that he
cheated, blackmailed and earned hundreds of thousands of rupees
from more than 200 girls.
.
Dear Friends, this kind of incidents are happening in all the countries.
Be careful. Dont tell your personal secrets to anyone on FB. You will
be trapped by this kind of cheaters.
.
If you are already trapped, do one thing. In your family or in your
relatives, probably one person is very close and trustworthy to you.
That may be your father, mother, brother, sister, cousin etc. Go to them
and tell the whole matter. Don't feel shy. We are humans. Sometimes
we do mistakes. So don't worry. If you tell your secret to your parents,
you will not lose your respect and value at them. They will surely
understand you. Meet a police officer in your area. Take his help.
Policemen keep your identity very secretly. They will surely help you.
They don't tell your matter to anyone. Knowing the correct address of
a Facebook user is very easy to Cyber police department. Policemen
will put that cheater in prison and you will be safe. Don't have fear.
Problems cannot spoil us. But fear spoils us. Have courage. Be bold.

Comments