A man's wish

Like us on FB
A man was tired of going to work every day. He thought  
his wife was enjoying her life without any work at home.
He wanted to show his wife how difficult his work was.
 So he prayed to God “Dear God, I go to my work every day
and struggle 8 hours. But my wife stays at home lazily. I want
to show her how tough my working life is. So please allow
her body to switch into mine for a day. Amen.”
God granted the man’s wish. The next morning the man woke
up as a woman. He arose, cooked breakfast for his mate,
awakened the kids, ironed their school clothes, fed them
breakfast, packed their lunch boxes, drove them to school
and came home.
Then he picked up the dry cleaning, took it to the cleaners
and stopped at the bank to make a deposit and went grocery
shopping.
Then he drove home to put away the groceries, paid the bills
and balanced the check book. He cleaned the cat’s litter box
and bathed the dog.
Then it was already 1 P.M. and he hurried to make the beds,
do the laundry and cleaned all the floor.
Then he ran to the school to pick up the kids and got into
an argument with them on the way home.
He boiled milk, gave it to the kids and he helped the kids in
doing their homework. Then he set up the ironing board
and watched TV while he did the ironing. At 4:30 PM, he began
peeling potatoes and washing vegetables for salad, breaded
the chicken chops and snapped fresh beans for supper.
After supper, he cleaned the kitchen, ran the dishwasher,
folded laundry, bathed the kids, and put them to bed.
At 9 P.M. he was tired. Though his works weren’t finished,
he went to bed where he was expected romance with his mate.
The next morning, he woke up and immediately knelt by
the bed and said "Dear God, I misunderstood my wife. She is
working more than me. she has more struggles than me.
Now I dont want to be a wife. I cannot. Please change me
into a husband again. Give me my male body again.".
Then the God replied: “My dear, I feel you have learned your
lesson and I will be happy to change things back to the way
they were. But You have to wait nine months. You became
pregnant last night.”

Comments