The Ticket of Circus

Like us on FB
Regret not see the circus, but the ticket of circus
 taught me is priceless ...

It happened in my childhood... One day I went to see a circus
with my father. We were standing in line to buy tickets.
After a long time there was only one family which is near to ticket counter . I was influenced by that family. They were 8 children under 12 years of age. They was obvious not wealthy. Their clothes were not new but were clean. Their behavior was pretty good and they all holding hands behind his parents were standing in the queue. They were talking in very excited clown about the circus, elephants and many will see wonderful things. It was not hard to guess that the
first time they had come to see the circus.
 It was going to be a major highlight of their childhood.
 His parents were very proud to stand at the forefront.
Their mother holding the hand of her husband was looking at him,
like she saying, 'You Are My Hero. "
Husband proudly looking at his wife was smiling, as if to say,
 'You think right.' Ticket clerk asked the father
how many tickets they want.
Father proudly replied, "eight tickets of children and two tickets for adults.
 I brought my whole family for circus show.
"Ticket clerk informed him after adding the money.

After heard this figure his wife left his hand and hanged her head.
The man's lips began to tremble.
Leaning toward the window and asked, 'How much money do you tell? "
The ticket clerk informed money again.
The man was have not much money.
Now how he tells his children that he could not afford them erectile circus show?
My daddy was looking all that.
My daddy is put his hand in his pocket, took out a 20 dollar note and
fall that down. (We were not wealthy by any means.)
My father took down notes and tapped the man's shoulder
and said, 'Excuse me, this note has fallen from your pocket.
"The man knew what was happening. He was not asking for help,
but so desperate, heartbroken, and needed for help in that embarrassing situations.
He was grateful to hear, and he looked into the eyes of my father.
Then he pressed my father's hand in both of his and took note of $ 20.
Her lips were shaking and had tears on his cheeks.
He told my father, 'Thank you, thank you very much sir.
It means a lot to me and my family. "My father and
I sat in my car and went home. We could not see the circus that night, but we learned a lot.


Source : dainik bhaskar

Comments