This is a bitter truth

Like us on FB

The school teacher wrote on the board: *
9 x 1 = 9
9 × 2 = 18
9 × 3 = 27
9 × 4 = 36
9 × 5 = 45
9 × 6 = 54
9 × 7 = 63
9 × 8 = 72
9 × 9 = 81
* 9 × 10 = 89 *
* After this, the children were laughing at the teacher, because the last line was wrong. *
* Then the teacher said: *
* "I have written the last line incorrectly for any purpose because I want to teach you all something very important.



* The world will treat you like this ..! *
* You can see that I have correctly written 9 times above but no one has appreciated me .. ??
* But you only laughed at one mistake and I even criticized me. "*
* This is the advice: *
* The world will never appreciate your lakhs of good deeds, but you must critique a mistake made by you. *

* - This is a bitter truth *
-Just Do Gud

Comments