Be Happy

Like us on FB
A man died. When he realized it, he saw God coming closer to him
with a suitcase in his hand.
.
God : All right. it is time to go.
Man : (Surprised) Now? So soon? I had a lot of plans...
God : But it is time to go now.
Man : What do you have in that suitcase?
God : Your belongings.
.
Man : My belongings? you mean my things, my clothes, my money?
God : Those things are not yours. They belonged to the earth.
.
Man : Are they my memories?
God : Memories don't belong to you. They belonged to Time.
.
Man : Are they my talents?
God : Talents are not yours. They belonged to the circumstances.
.
Man : Are they my friends and family?
God : They are not yours. They belonged to the path.
.
Man : Are they my wife and son?
God : They are not yours. They belonged to your heart.
.
Man : Is it my body?
God : Your body is not yours. It belongs to the dust.
.
Man : Is it my soul?
God : Your soul is not yours. That is mine.
.
Full of fear, the man took the suitcase from god and opened it
and found out the suitcase was empty. Tears come down his
cheek.
.
Man : Don't I have anything???
God : Nothing. Now you don't have anything.
Every moment you lived was only yours. Now you have nothing.
.
Life is just a moment. This moment belongs to you. Enjoy this time
while you have it. Forget bad yesterdays. Don't have fear for unborn
tomorrows. Don't hate people whom you don't like. Hatred spoils your
mood, happiness and health. Forgive them and forget them. Always
try to be happy. Don't allow yourself to worry about anything. Always
search different ways to be happy and be happy. 

Comments