Importance of Your Decision

Like us on FB
Raj and Priya were lovers. One day Priya came to Raj. 

Priya said to Ramesh "I'm sorry. My parents fixed my marriage with  

a doctor. My parents forced me to accept him."

Raj worried a lot. After a gap of silence, Raj said
"Don't worry. Be happy. Congratulations."

Suddenly Priya shouted in anger and said “I never expected this from
you. I thought you would hold my hand and say, ‘Nobody on earth can
separate us'. I hate myself for being in love with a coward like you”.

Priya went away crying.

After a few years, Raj fell in love with another lady. One day she
said to Raj "I'm sorry. My parents fixed my marriage with an IAS
officer. My parents forced me to accept him."

Immediately he held her hand and said,
“Nobody on earth can separate us. We will surely marry."

She looked at him with disgust and said
“When my life is going to be rich and beautiful, are you jealous of it?
I am worrying for loving such a selfish person like you.”

After three years, Priya met him with a new born baby in her hands.
She apologized, “My married life is happy with the doctor. I am sorry
for hurting you. If you had forced me to marry you on that day,
the story would have been different. Thank you for your decision.”

A few months later, his second lady came to him. “My husband is a
drunkard, gambler and had already married, but he kept this as a
secret. I did a blunder in my life. When you asked me to marry you,
I misunderstood you.”

People judge us based on their own beliefs, ‘benefits', customs and
the standards fixed by the society etc. It is not possible to satisfy all
the people. It is not possible to be "a good person" in the minds and
hearts of all the people.
Decide yourself which is good and correct. Take your own decision.
Do it. Don't care the opinions and replies of others. 

Comments