The 3 mistakes of my life

Like us on FB
The 3 mistakes of my life (A Super Hit novel --- PDF) 

Chetan Bhagat is an Indian author, columnist,                          

screenwriter and
motivational speaker. He is well known for his 
English novels. In all
novels, his characters are young, 
ambitious and passionate .

My dear friends,

"The 3 mistakes of my life" is one of the best novels written by
Chetan Bhagat. This is a story of three best friends based in
Ahmedabad, India. Many conversations among these friends help
you to develop your spoken english.

If you have any option, buy this good book in a book store. Daily
read this book with the help of a dictionary. If you cant buy, download
the PDF file of this book using the below link. I gathered the link of
this amazing book for you. This PDF file occupies 1.84 MB.

Link : http://goo.gl/EXYLNZ

Comments