I am dark, but will not give a dowry to marry

Like us on FB
Varpaksh dowry demand was due to the dark compilation color , engineer woman who refused marriage, was posted on the Facebook case...  


Jyoti Chaudhary's courage and courage is appreciated by everyone. He refused to marry because of the boy demands a huge cost for her dark-skinned cost him as dowry to recover that. An engineer by profession and working in Bangalore.
When jyoti shared a post to support 'Black is Beauty' and also share what happened with her on the name of marriage as information on the bargain via her Facebook account. At that time this post went viral and received praise from the country and the world. So far, more than 20 thousand likes and five hundred comments have been received on this post. According to avik who is classmate her boldness is stunning. When we read her post, we all friends
congratulated for this bold step. Read the full post ...

My name is Jyoti. But I like that hundreds and thousands Jyoti's side I am writing this post, which passes through such situations, but could not speak. I am arose in a  middle class family of Jamshedpur. An engineer by profession
she said that she explored a qualified bridesmaid through thousands of profiles but I can not found that person who suit on my faith and price (believe and value). My parents were a little worried about my marriage because I have a dark complexion.

If the girl is black or dusky,our society is not acceptance her as a bride.
Recently a family was stuck by my parents and they fixed the marriage with him. In the beginning all was well, because my parents told them about my before. One day the boy's family called my parents and indirectly starts recover the cost of color on my dark and bargaining was began.

He said: "I have only one boy. After wedding since everything will be your daughter, So you will be own all the marriage expenses. "My father will Some were willing to risk and for all my pleasure risk because
he loves me so much. They want I married well and be happy. But when I heard it, I was angry and I talked about this my prospective partner. He said 'I can not interfere in this matter. The answer made me nervous. Then I said, it will not. My family own all the cost of the wedding, because
I am the dark? I will definitely get married, but not with you, I married with whom for that not matter my looks and appearance, my skin and only see my heart ....

And then I will not take on color price tags on my skin. 

Comments