A girl and a man

Like us on FB
A man stopped his car at a flower shop to buy and courier 

some flowers to his mother who lived two hundred miles away.
As he got out of his car, he noticed an 8 year old girl was 
sitting on a bench sobbing.
He asked her "what happened? Why are you crying"
she replied, "I wanted to buy a red rose for my mother.
But I only have seventy-five cents, and a rose costs 
two dollars."
The man smiled and said, "Come on with me. I will buy 
you a rose."
He bought the little girl a rose. Then he bought some 
flowers to his own mother. He told the shop owner to courier 
those flowers and paid the amount. Both the man and the girl 
came out of the shop.
The man asked "where are you going now?"
The girl said "I am going to my mother."
He said "come on. I will drop you at her."
She replied "Oh. sure ."
Both entered the car and he started the car. While the car 
was smoothly going on the road, the girl directed him to a 
cemetery. The girl went inside the cemetery and placed 
the rose on a tomb.
The man returned to the flower shop and canceled the courier 
order. He picked up his bouquet of flowers and started his 200 
miles of journey to reach his mother.

Comments