Mother! do not throw me, many foster

Like us on FB
Morgan's appeal to women pregnant with a daughter, 
which had thrown in the trash by her mother…

In Illinois (USA) it was happened with the Morgan Hill. 
Her mother had thrown in the trash. But his fate was written as the live. Today he is 21 years old. She telling her story to the women and appeal that it is not right to child-snatching appeal is not right to live, which is a few days or months pregnant.
Morgan says, "I have enough already
I knew I was adopted. But my parents, who adopted me, they told the whole incident two years ago. I was born in October 1995. After birth mother had me thrown in the trash at a construction site. A laborer working there that he was going to put trash heard some noise, had sought a polythene with two bales. I was inside her. He took me to the hospital. From there I was adopted. The name of the angel who gave me new life is Hyatt. When I met him 20 years later, he said that the baby, look you see that ha has brought you a lot of love. "


Morgan about his appeal, "says the adoptive parents brought me a lot of love. My mother Sandy Hill since the adoption of the memorable images she created a file is kept. I did not realize that I am a child is adopted. From this experience I felt a need to give to my mother than I could throw. Whenever two years so I am getting such a pregnant woman I tell them about my story. And said, Whatever the compulsion to keep your child not to take away the right to ever live. There are many people in the world who yearn for a child. Know what you are throwing the baby nursed him and love by other. For this I am grateful to the Hyatt. If he had not rescued me so I could not do it today. I hope that my story will help and protect children. "

Comments