who is happy

Like us on FB
A Crow lived in the forest and was absolutely satisfied in life.
But one day he saw a swan.
The crow thought "This swan is so white and I am so black.
This swan must be the happiest bird in the world."
He expressed his thoughts to the swan.
The swan replied "Actually I was feeling that I was the happiest bird
until I saw a parrot, which has two colors. Now I think the parrot is
the happiest bird in creation."
Then the crow approached the parrot. The parrot explained "I lived
a very happy life—until I saw a peacock. I have only two colors, but
the peacock has multiple colors."
The crow then visited a peacock in the zoo and saw that hundreds
of people had gathered to see him. After the people had left,
 the crow approached the Peacock and asked " Dear Peacock, You are so
beautiful. Every day thousands of people come to see you. When
people see me, they immediately scold me. I think you are the
happiest bird on the planet."
Then the peacock replied "I always thought that I was the most
beautiful and happy bird on the planet. But because of my beauty,
I am entrapped in this zoo. I have examined the zoo very carefully,
and I have realized that the crow is the only bird not kept in a cage.
So for past few days I have been thinking that if I were a crow,
I could happily roam everywhere. I believe you are very lucky".
.
.
That's our problem too. We make unnecessary comparison with
others and become sad. We don't value what has God given us.
This all leads to the vicious cycle of unhappiness. Value the things
god has given us. Learn the secret of being happy and discard the
comparison which leads only to unhappiness..

Comments