A boy and a Girl

Like us on FB
There was a boy and a girl named Amit and Shona. 
Amit: I guess we are the left-over in the world.
Shona: I think so. All of my friends have boy friends, and we are the only
the two people left in this world without any special person in our lives.
Amit: Yup. I don't know what to do.
Shona: I know! We will play a game.
Amit: What game?
Shona: I will be your girlfriend for 30 days and you will be my boy friend.
Amit: That's a great plan. In fact I don't have anything to do much
for the following for weeks.
The day started now.
Day 1: They watched their first movie and they both are touched
by the romantic film.
Day 4: They went to the beach and have a picnic.
Amit and Shona had their quality time together.
Day 12: Amit invited Shona went to a circus and they rode though a Horror House. Shona was scared and she thought she touched Amit's hand.
But she actually touched someone else's hand. They both laughed.
Day15 : Thy saw a fortune teller down the road, and they asked for their
fortune advise.
The fortune teller said "My baby, please don't waste time of your life.
Spend the rest of your time together happily."
Then tears flowed out from the teller eyes.
Day 20: Shona invited Amit to go to the hill and they saw a meteor.
Shona mumbled something.
Day 28: They sat on a bus and because of a bumpy road Shona gave
her first kiss to Amit accidentally.
Day 29:
At 11:37pm : Shona and Amit sat in a park where they first decided
to play this game.
Amit : I am tired shona. Do you want anything to drink?
I will buy you one. I will just go down the road.
Shona : an apple juice. Thats all. Thank you.
Amit : wait for me 20 minutes.
Later a stranger approaches Shona...
Stranger : Are you the friend of Amit ?
Shona : yes, why? What happened ?
Stranger : A reckless drunk driver ran out over Amit, and Amit is in critical condition in a hospital.
At 11:57 p.m : The doctor walked out of the Emergency Room.
He handed Shona an apple juice and a letter.
Doctor : we found this letter in Amit pocket.
Shona reads the letter and the letter says "Dear Shona,
this past a few weeks, I realized you were really cute girl.
I am really falling for you your cherished smile,
you were everything to me, when we played this game.
Before this game ends, I would like you to be my girlfriend
for the rest of my life. I love you Shona".
Sona crumpled up the paper and shouted
"Amit! I don't want you to die. I love you. Remember that night
when we saw a meteor and I mumbled something.
I mumbled that I wish we would be together forever and
that we will never have to end this game.
Please don't leave me Amit...I love you!
You can't do this to me!"
When the clock strikes 12 AM, Amit's heart stopped pumping.
It was the 30th day.

Comments