A Tree

Like us on FB
One day I hired a plumber to help me restore an old farmhouse.
After he finished his work, his electric drill spoiled, his old truck
broke down and he got a quarrel with some people,
While I drove him his home by my car, he sat in silence.
On arriving his home, he invited me to meet his family.
As we walked towards the front door, he paused at a tree.
He touched the tips of the branches with his both hands.
He stood there a few seconds.
When opening the door, he underwent an amazing transformation.
His face filled with smiles and he hugged his two small children,
gave his wife a kiss, laughed, and never mentioned the troubles
that he had faced that day.
Afterward he walked with me to my car. We passed at the tree.
I asked him about what I had seen him do earlier at the tree.
He replied “Oh, that's my trouble tree. I know there are many
troubles in job. But one thing is sure. Those troubles don't belong
to my house and my family life."
"Daily in the evening, when I come home, first I go to that tree.
I touch that tree, hang my all problems upon that tree. And I ask
God to take care of them. Then I become a fresh person. After that
I will spend my time happily with my wife and children."
"Then in the morning I pick them up again." He smiled and continued
"Funny thing is, when I come out in the morning to pick them up
from the tree, there will not be as many as I hanged there the last
evening.”
We have problems at our colleges, offices, businesses etc.
That is natural. But we should not let them enter into our
happy life. All we need is a tree or something like that.

Comments