Formula for Happy Marriage Life

Like us on FB
"I wish to lose some extra kilos" said shreya on her third date before marriage with Arjun
"Why so?" Asked arjun quite perplexed
"Because you keep pulling my cheeks.! If I lose kilos I won't have cheeks so that you can't pull it any longer!"
"Aww! Even if you lose kilos or not I will keep pulling your cheek because you are my chubby sweet heart"
Shreya blushed. After a two minutes silence she spoke again
"I was just kidding. What if something happens to me and you have to carry me to the hospital? I don't wish to hurt your backbone by carrying me!"
Arjun gets angry and said
"stop these things. I don't want you to speak like this any longer! "
Shreya" chill man! I just asked you. Good to know
that you love me soo much."
Arjun said " I love you more than anything in this world.
I am ready to sacrifice anything for your sake"
Shreya " aww! That was soo cute. I love you too"
And those were the last words from her.
She had asked such a hypothetical question as
if she had an instinct that she is going to leave
him in less than an hour. Shreya's bike met with an accident.
Her body was crushed under a lorry.
All these happened in front arjun's eyes.
Arjun was following shreya to her home as it was late.
Arjun carried her to the hospital where she was declared to be brought dead!
Arjun went closer to her body and said
 " why did you do this to me? How dare you leave me alone?
Guess what, I carried you all this way to the hospital.
And you weren't heavy at all my dear sweet heart.
Whose cheeks will I pull now? Please please please open your eyes.
" Crying loudly Arjun pulled her cheeks for one last time.
And this time Shreya never reacted nor was annoyed.


Comments