An intelligent wife

Like us on FB
A famous writer was in his study room. He picked up his pen
and started writing :
1) Last year, I had a surgery and my gall bladder was removed.
I had to stay stuck to the bed due to this surgery for a long time.
Very bad. Very sad.
2) The same year, I reached the age of 60 years and had to
give up my favourite job. I spent 30 years of my life in this publishing
company. Very bad. Very sad.
3) The same year, I experienced the sorrow of the death of my father.
Very bad. Very sad.
4) And in the same year, my son failed in his medical exam.
Because he had a car accident. He had to stay in bed at
hospital for several days. The destruction of car was another loss.
Very bad. Very sad.
.
At the end he wrote: Alas! It was a very bad year !!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The writer's wife entered the room. She found her husband
looking sad. Standing behind his back, she read what was
written on the paper. She left the room silently and came back
with another paper and gave it to her husband.
.
When the writer saw this paper, he found his name written on it
with following lines :
1) Last year, I finally got rid of my gall bladder due to which I had
spent many years in pain. very good. Very beautiful.
2) I turned 60 with good health and got retired from my job.
Now I can use my time to write something better with more
focus and peace..very good. Very beautiful.
3) The same year my father, at the age of 95, without depending on
anyone or without any critical condition met his Creator.....
very good. Very beautiful.
4) The same year, God blessed my son with a new life. My car was
destroyed but my son stayed alive without getting any disability..
very good. Very beautiful.
.
At the end she wrote:
This year was an immense blessing of God and it passed well !
This year was very beautiful and wonderful.
The writer was very happy and amazed at such beautiful
optimism of his wife.
Moral : It is not happiness that makes us grateful.
But it is gratefulness that makes us happy.
If we are grateful to what we have, we can always be happy.
This is the royal way to happiness. 

Comments